9 Non-Touristy Things You Have to See in London
1. Get the perfect view of St Paul’s head to the roof of One New Change Building.
Penge East has the biggest collection of street art outside of places like Shoreditch. Visit on a Sunday as some of them are displayed on shop roller doors.
2. Search for Street Art in Penge East
3. Visit the Wellcome Collection and learn about science, medicine, life and art through immersive exhibitions and collections
Indoor markets are a lively and bustling hub for independent food and shopping. Find street food from around the world, from Jamaican to Portuguese to French.
4. Explore Pop Brixton, Market Row and Brixton Village
5. Cahoots is a 1940s themed bar set inside an abandoned train station. Serving up cocktails, tasty nibbles.
Visit the second-largest conservatory in London (after Kew Gardens) is a magnificent rainforest with over 1,500 species of plants. It's also free!
6. Barbican Centre and Conservatory
7. Visit impressive architectural features, namely the Chapel, Colonnade, Egyptian Avenue and the mausoleum of Julius Beer at Highgate Cemetery.
Go beer tasting in southeast London! It is a stretch of elevated train tracks where a bunch of brewers decided to cleverly locate their microbreweries under the railway arches.
8. Bermondsey Beer Mile
9. Crystal Palace park has the world’s first attempt at making full-scale replicas of Dinosaurs.
Gift Ideas for Someone Travelling to London